A new innovation from Ductware, the QuikCorner™* System greatly speeds up the process of joining duct sections together. The QuikCorner™ System consists of QuikCorners™ (which are available in either TDF or TDC) and QuikBolt™ Bolts that eliminate the need to join ducting sections together using traditional nuts and bolts.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Quikcorners™ (TDF & TDC)
- Testing reveals that the QuikCorner™/QuikBolt™ connector greatly speeds up the installation process
- One (1) minute connection saving per nine (9) corners installed, resulting in approx. $85 p/hr installed cost saving
Reduced Duct Leakage- an important benefit of the new system is that Duct Leakage is potentially also minimized. This can be accomplished with the use of a 35mm Pressure Memory Gasket (insert link). This gasket is laid right across the round bolt holes at each corner and the unique QuikBolt™ point then pierces the gasket , but only to the extent that it runs tightly through the gasket and the bolt hole. This helps to maximise duct air tightness.
- QuikCorners™ are packed & stacked ready for use in all automatic corner insertion machines
- Round shaped hole connector and clenching holes serve as pilot guide for easy assembly with the most versatile screw guns
- Less consumables for a fitter to carry on site
- Less necessity to use a podger tool.
- Hex Undercut Washer Head Zinc Clear Screw, ST 10.5-9TPI Type C x 25 indent
- Available in cartons of 600 screw bolts
- Carbo-nitrided case hardened & tempered
- No need for nuts, QuikBolt™ easily connects to the opposite QuikCorner™ round shaped hole to produce a tight connection
- Pilots and drives to significantly reduce or eliminate use of drift-pin and clamps for corner alignment
*Pat No. 2015101243
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.