Typically inserted between the machinery and the ductwork , PROflex® is an airtight and flexible joint that isolates vibration to the source and reduces noise inside the duct system. PROflex® is supplied in 20 metre rolls.
Benefits of PROflex®
- Easier to cut, sheetmetal is not doubled over in roll (is supplied flat)
- Double-Lock gripping fingers of metal to fabric add to holding power
- Outstanding Tongue Tear and Tensile Strength
- Superior fire test results, continuous service temperature for base cloth of 1000˚C (silicone fabric only)
- Resistant to a wide variety of chemicals
- Available in a range of metal widths
- Available in a wide variety of specialty metals and fabrics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.