Strong and virtually leak-free rectangular duct connection systems. Ductmate 23, 35 & 45mm connection systems consist of roll-formed flanges, corner pieces, gasket, and cleat. The flanges attach to the duct wall and have an integral mastic which allows the flange to seal itself to the duct. Corner pieces are used to add rigidity to the flange, hold the ductwork together, and provide a sealing surface for the gasket. The gasket serves as a seal between the flanges. The cleat ensures even compression of the gasket along the length of the flange.
- Simple to install
- No additional sealing required
- The most independently tested slide-on flange system in the world
- Available in specialty metals
- Innovative downset corner ensures a proper seal (excludes Ductmate ‘45’)
- Patented corner clips ease installation (excludes Ductmate ‘45’)
- The Ductmate ‘45’ system is not recommended for applications with duct gauges heavier than 10 GA (3.6mm thick ) or lighter than 22 GA (0.8mm thick)
- The Ductmate ‘35’ system is not recommended for applications with duct gauges heavier than 16 GA (1.6mm thick) or lighter than 26 GA (0.5mm thick)
- Flange is sold as standard in lengths of 3 metres / 50 lengths per bundle or can be cut to length (for an additional charge)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.