3 pole female receptacle, solder cups, Nickel housing and silver contacts
The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Unique cage type female contact on 3 pole version increases conductivity and reduces wear on the mated male contact
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running in5to the contact mating area
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.